FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW LONG IS EASTER WITH NORTHCROSS?
The service will last about 60 minutes.
IS EASTER WITH NORTHCROSS KID-FRIENDLY?
Yes. It's been designed to be a meaningful and memorable experience for people of all ages.
IS THE ONLINE EXPERIENCE THE SAME AS THE IN-PERSON EXPERIENCE?
Yes. Our goal is to give people online as close to an in-person experience as possible.
WILL THE ONLINE EXPERIENCE BE AVAILABLE ON DEMAND?
Yes. It will be available to stream immediately following the 9am CST service on April 4th.
HOW WILL EVERYONE BE DRESSED AT THE IN-PERSON EXPERIENCE?
Some will be dressed up, others will be casual. You'll fit in however you decide to dress.
WHAT WILL NORTHCROSS BE DOING TO MAKE THE IN-PERSON EXPERIENCE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT?
- The capacity for each service will be 125. This will allow us to follow social distancing guidelines set by the state of Minnesota.
- We ask every attendee to wear a face-covering while they are at NorthCross.
- Door handles and other touch-points will be cleaned and disinfected in between services.
- If you have any symptoms of sickness or have been around anyone who has shown symptoms, we ask you to watch Easter with NorthCross online.
- If you are vulnerable, we encourage you to watch Easter with NorthCross online.
DO I NEED TO RESERVE A SEAT FOR THE IN-PERSON EXPERIENCE?
Yes. Seating is limited this year, so every attendee will be required to reserve a seat.