Join us this Christmas season for a unique event that will blend familiar Christmas music with a message of Christmas hope; along with other new and inviting experiences.
This year, choose the Christmas with NorthCross experience that fits best for you and your family. We are excited to offer an in-person experience along with a special online experience. The online event will be a hosted viewing experience to foster a sense of community as we gather from across the Twin Cities metro and across the nation. We can't wait to spend Christmas with you this year.
DECEMBER 23 CST
DECEMBER 24 CST
These online experiences will be available on both Facebook & YouTube. They will be hosted by Pastor Matt with opportunities for live chat and interaction with other attendees. Services will be available OnDemand after it airs on December 23.
6:00 PM | 7:30 PM
2:00 PM | 4:00 PM | 6:00 PM
Reservation for the in-person experience is required and seating will be limited.
Please reserve your seat as soon as possible.
*All in-person services are full.
Don't miss the Online Experience starting on December 23 at 6pm.
HOW LONG IS CHRISTMAS WITH NORTHCROSS?
The service will last about 60 minutes.
IS CHRISTMAS WITH NORTHCROSS KID-FRIENDLY?
Yes. Christmas at NorthCross is designed to be a meaningful and memorable experience for people of all ages.
IS THE ONLINE EXPERIENCE THE SAME AS THE IN-PERSON EXPERIENCE?
The online experience will have the same message as the in-person and some of the same songs, but we are preparing a a special, digitally-focused service for our online experience. It will feature some special musical arrangements and will be filmed with the online audience in mind.
WILL THE ONLINE EXPERIENCE BE AVAILABLE ON DEMAND?
Yes. It will be available to stream starting immediately following the 6pm CST service on December 23rd.
HOW WILL EVERYONE BE DRESSED AT THE IN-PERSON EXPERIENCE?
Some will be dressed up, others will be casual. You'll fit in however you decide to dress.
WHAT WILL NORTHCROSS BE DOING TO MAKE THE IN-PERSON EXPERIENCE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT?
- The capacity for each service will be set at 100. This will allow us to follow social distancing guidelines set by the state of Minnesota.
- We ask every attendee to wear a face-covering while they are at NorthCross.
- Door handles and other touch-points will be cleaned and disinfected in between services.
- The event will be "touchless," which means that we won't be handing things out or serving coffee or other snacks.
- If you have any symptoms of sickness or have been around anyone who has shown symptoms, we ask you to watch Christmas with NorthCross online.
- If you are vulnerable, we encourage you to watch Christmas with NorthCross online.
DO I NEED TO RESERVE A SEAT FOR THE IN-PERSON EXPERIENCE?
Yes. Seating is very limited this year, so every attendee will be required to reserve a seat.