Here are some details to help you plan your first visit!
- Note that service times and details mentioned below are temporarily altered due to COVID-19. Please see the home page of this website for the most current information.
- We offer three service times every weekend: Saturday at 5:00 and Sunday at 9:00 & 10:30 a.m. NorthCross Kids (for kids age 1 through 4th grade) is offered during both Sunday services. Click here to learn more about NorthCross Kids.
- There are usually three or four songs during the service with lyrics projected onto a screen. You can sing along or just watch and listen.
- There is a prepared message that hones in on a specific topic. We believe that the Bible doesn't have to be complicated, and we communicate in a way that everyone can understand.
- There is also a part of the service where we gather an offering. You are invited to contribute if you like, but we totally understand if you would like to learn more about a church before supporting it financially.
- Looking for more? Follow us on Facebook to see what the current message series is about and to see what we've been up to.